Tuesday, June 11, 2013

 
When I've had the day from hell, or when someone just plain annoying has pushed nearly all of my buttons, I put on my sneakers, hit the pavement, and go pound out my mad.

Afterward, I usually wind up huffing and blowing, but by then I am no longer upset. I also realize I've done something great for myself. Whoo-hoo!

Oh--hello; you just got here . . . I was in the midst of talking about how some of us aren't cut out for supersized workouts. Some of us don't want to do Tai-whatever, or Bow-whatnot. Quite frankly, I'm just too laid back for all of that, but I do want the benefits of working out. So I've learned that walking can neatly do the trick. Add a few hand weights and you're set.

To find out why I enjoy walking and would recommend it to anyone healthy enough to do so, click here

For adult summer reading, don't forget to check out my latest -- Improbable. Ah, and thanks for stopping by. I hope to see you again soon!

April Alisa Marquette

No comments:

Post a Comment